Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Surprise Saturday - Get your answers ready

This post is to remind my followers who are interested in submitting their entries for my 7777 Contest.  I have noticed that my counter is getting really close and you will have to submit your answers to the seven questions before the counter hits 7777.  Just to make it clear, you entries should be submitted to my blogs email.  Cranberryportagebb@gmail.com
All the entries will be reviewed by my MIL and my husband.  The entries will not reveal your name - it will be assigned a number.  Each answer will be awarded with points.  The entry with the most points wins.  There will be seven surprise prizes so remember to send your name and mailing address with your answers.  I look forward to receiving your entries soon since the last question was posted a few days ago.   The winner will be announced a week after the counter hits 7777.  The seven prizes will be posted after the winner acknowledge receipt of package.  Good luck to all participants and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment